The Ultimate Guide to Collecting Small Estate Assets with the 1310 Affidavit
Our eBook will guide you through the process of collecting a New York deceased person’s assets using the 1310 Small Estate Affidavit. Using our eBook and free forms you can collect money or securities from the decedent’s banks, insurers, government agencies, employers and other institutions. We show you how to do it step-by-step.
- A wife or husband can collect up to $30,000 immediately
- After 30 days from the date of death, eligible relatives and funeral creditors can collect up to $15,000
- After six months, other relatives and funeral creditors can collect up to $5,000
The Benefits of Using the 1310 Affidavit
- Simplicity: no court involvement.
- Cost-effective: save on legal fees and court costs.
- Time-saving: access the decedent’s funds more quickly than through probate.
Get Instant Access to All Essential Forms – Completely Free!
Our eBook comes with easy to use 1310 affidavit forms, foolproof instructions, and a suggested cover letter.